IntroductionALUCOMAT® is world’s original ALUminium COmposite MATerial (ACM) Total Solution provider, the material is later known as Aluminium Composite Panel (ACP).
ALUCOMAT® FR in an innovative Fire Resistant ACM (ACP) Solution which composed of two rigid top-grade aluminium sheets and a certified fire resistant mineral filled core. Processing under continues high temperature and pressure, and finished with licensed Arkema® Kynar 500® PVDF or next-generation fluorocarboned FEVE resin paints, ALUCOMAT® FR therefore is a solution ideal for exterior cladding projects which require tough fire resistance, excellence mechanical properties, and elegant surface enhancement.
- Fire resistance certified under ASTM E 84 / E 119, BS 476 part 6 / 7, and DIN 4102 part 1 standards
- Multi-layer weather resistant coating of any solid colours or natural textures, not PET film laminated
- Extraordinary strength-to-weight ratio, rigidity, flatness & formability
- Outstanding weatherproofing & ease of clean
- Wide range of surface patterns to satisfy every creative planning and design
- Environmentally friendly that is green and can be recycled
- 10 years limited lifespan warranty